Thank you for stopping by!
- Do you hate the word budgeting more than a mouse in the pantry?
- Do you avoid opening the credit card bill each month because it scares you each time?
- Is payday always to far away?
- Is your savings account empty most of the time?
- Is retirement something you think about but don’t know how to best go about adding to it?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then stick around! We tackle these, and many more topics here.
My desire is to see you reach financial success and that means
- Never being late on a payment again.
- Giving yourself a buffer by building your savings account.
- Having a working budget in place so that you can see your financial picture every.single.day of the year.
- Being debt free.
- Taking control of your financial state by addressing emotional reasons that drive you to spend money.
- Using credit cards for your benefit, not for the companies profit.
- Understanding how to invest.
- Growing your financial knowledge, because knowledge is power.
It is possible!! I know because we have been there! We have walked down that road and you can too! You will find my story of how we paid off $33,000 in debt through my About Mrs. page.
Do you want to also become debt free, save more money and be encouraged along the way? Then don’t leave without grabbing our Savvy Saver newsletter 🙂 I’ll drop a good dose of information and helpful savings tips into your inbox every week, usually on Thursday.
Below you will find information that may change your bank account! Yes, it’s powerful stuff!
I like reading blogs but find them hard to search through sometimes so below you will find a list of every post I’ve ever written. Feel free to brows them for a TON of helpful information.
Post 3 – Dreams Turned Into Reality
Post 4 – What is My FICO Score and Why Does it Matter?
Post 5 – Is Your Budget Holding You Hostage?
Post 6 – Gift Ideas When You are Broke
Post 7 – Spending Your Million Dollars
Post 8 – How I Spend $170 on Groceries for a Month
Post 9 – 5 Hacks for Saving Money on Your Vacation
Post 11 – Secrets to Saving Money on Insurance
Post 12 – The Worth of Net Worth
Post 13 – Starting a Side Hustle
Post 15 – 6 Questions You Should Ask Before Budgeting
Post 16 – 7 Secrets for Slashing Your Grocery Bill
Post 17 – Date Night Ideas with FREE Printable
Post 19 – 2 Money Apps You Need to Use Today!
Post 20 – Comparison Shopping for Car Insurance
Post 21 – YNAB Categories with FREE Printable
Post 22 – Dina’s Debt Story – Guest Post
Post 23 – The Blogging World Is Amazing!
Post 24 – Financial Advice Lessons You Need to Know NOW!
Post 25 – How to Budget as a Couple
Post 26 – 11 Popular Christmas Gift Ideas
Post 27 – How to Be a SAHM on One Income – SAHM Series
Post 28 – Beginners Guide to Couponing – SAHM Series
Post 29 – Unique Gifts for New Moms – SAHM Series
Post 30 – 1 Amazing Freelancer Writers Story – SAHM Series
Post 31 – How Ashley Quit the Cube and Still Makes Money – SAHM Series
Post 32 – How to Financially Prepare to be a Stay at Home Mom