Thank you for stopping by!
- Do you hate the word budgeting more than a mouse in the pantry?
- Do you avoid opening the credit card bill each month because it scares you each time?
- Is payday always to far away?
- Is your savings account empty most of the time?
- Is retirement something you think about but don’t know how to best go about adding to it?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then stick around! We tackle these, and many more topics here.
My desire is to see you reach financial success and that means
- Never being late on a payment again.
- Giving yourself a buffer by building your savings account.
- Having a working budget in place so that you can see your financial picture every.single.day of the year.
- Being debt free.
- Taking control of your financial state by addressing emotional reasons that drive you to spend money.
- Using credit cards for your benefit, not for the companies profit.
- Understanding how to invest.
- Growing your financial knowledge, because knowledge is power.
It is possible!! I know because we have been there! We have walked down that road and you can too! You will find my story of how we paid off $33,000 in debt through my About Mrs. page.
Do you want to also become debt free, save more money and be encouraged along the way? Then don’t leave without grabbing our Savvy Saver newsletter 🙂 I’ll drop a good dose of information and helpful savings tips into your inbox every week, usually on Thursday.
Below you will find information that may change your bank account! Yes, it’s powerful stuff!
I like reading blogs but find them hard to search through sometimes so below you will find a list of every post I’ve ever written. Feel free to brows them for a TON of helpful information.